• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Immigration Help.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Warhol

Hello, I have a situation going on and need some advice. I will be brief but can supply a more detailed history as to exactly what is going on.
I was living in the States for most of my life and was in the process of getting my permanent residence from my mother who got hers from my brother who is American born but my mother passed away and the case never went through and was dropped. My aunt suggested that I go to Trinidad for a bit , ( born here and lived till 16 ) but if I knew what was about to start happening to me I would have stayed in Florida and try to fix my documents. I am here in Trinidad now for three years and have been going through a difficult situation and don't have any kind of help. I am followed around when I leave the apt, the apt is rigged, the Wi-Fi connection that I share is hacked into so when I log on numerous people log on at the same time and are able to see exactly what I am doing, I have no kind of privacy. I need to know what I should do because the situation here is getting worst. I need help.
Thank you

Mass_Shyster

You, or someone in an identical situation, already posted with most of this information.

As to the privacy of your wifi, I suggest you use a VPN.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer

rohangovekar

I have my US Green Card Application in process. I am an Indian resident at present. I’m in my final document submission stage. The query I have is, my name appears with my first name fathers name and surname in most documents and in some it’s just my first name and surname and in some it’s name surname and fathers name and surname separately. Will there be an issue in the process. If yes, what can be the solution. As the submission time is in January 2021.

quincy

I have my US Green Card Application in process. I am an Indian resident at present. I’m in my final document submission stage. The query I have is, my name appears with my first name fathers name and surname in most documents and in some it’s just my first name and surname and in some it’s name surname and fathers name and surname separately. Will there be an issue in the process. If yes, what can be the solution. As the submission time is in January 2021.
If you want your legal question to get the best attention on this forum, you will need to start your own thread. This thread is reserved for Warhol and his questions.

Thanks.

New thread started by rohangovekar: https://forum.freeadvice.com/threads/green-card-document-submissions-and-criteria.660451/

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">