• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In case of my death

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

PayrollHRGuy

Because there is no reason to believe the OP does still want assistance. In fact in her last post she wrote, "I tend to only post on this site when I'm upset so I should be more careful with my words."

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Because there is no reason to believe the OP does still want assistance. In fact in her last post she wrote, "I tend to only post on this site when I'm upset so I should be more careful with my words."
Well, OP continues to post on the subject.

OP posted as recently as last week in this thread: Is-there-proper-etiquette-on-attorney-fees

P.S. I really wish Steffenfield had confined it all to one post, and bothered to answer legally relevant questions when asked, rather than running off and starting a new thread every time a rant comes on.

Steffenfield

I found a good site but I'm not sure how to properly use their services on my behalf at the moment.

[Link removed]

Oh, and hey, I'm very sorry that I seem to be so scattered with all of my threads.

I don't mean to be this way but I can understand the frustration I have caused.

Steffenfield

Sorry for the link I shared that was deleted.

To be honest, I didn't read the rules on this site.

I should have known better though than to have done that. :/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">