• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In desperate need of advice...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TeriDactyl

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX

The father of my child refuses to abide by anything I say regarding the care of my child. Is there anything I can do, legally? I am trying to get supervised visitation, but I am not sure if his being on probation for possession will be enough to get it?

Example:
1. Our child is supposed to eat a certain type of food (Dr. orders), but his father feeds him other foods that make him sick because they were given to him free of charge.

Am I doing everything I can? I currently have a restraining order out so that he can not take the child until the court proceedings are finished. What kind of evidence, circumstances, etc., will I need to assure that I can obtain supervised visitation for his father? :confused:

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX

The father of my child refuses to abide by anything I say regarding the care of my child. Is there anything I can do, legally? I am trying to get supervised visitation, but I am not sure if his being on probation for possession will be enough to get it?

Example:
1. Our child is supposed to eat a certain type of food (Dr. orders), but his father feeds him other foods that make him sick because they were given to him free of charge.

Am I doing everything I can? I currently have a restraining order out so that he can not take the child until the court proceedings are finished. What kind of evidence, circumstances, etc., will I need to assure that I can obtain supervised visitation for his father? :confused:

Please delete this thread and add your question to one of the many others you've started.

Thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">