• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In enormous trouble w personal home w three kids due to partner backing out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kirk333

Partner to pay-off personal mortgage did not uphold agreement now I’m in Foreclosure and credit shot.

Kirk333

After my ex partner in development did nothing to uphold his end of our deal by him paying off the remainder of my personal primary mortgage the three months passed and I am in foreclosure and mortgage company denied modification a week before Christmas

Kirk333

Hi sorry I did not receive notification you responded
No sir he was not
I can display all of my paperwork or if and when you were able I would give you my telephone number I just don’t want to put it on the message board

Kirk333

I worked for this gentleman, ummm, person, for close to twenty years and it’s a rather long stretch of info to type

quincy

Hi sorry I did not receive notification you responded
No sir he was not
I can display all of my paperwork or if and when you were able I would give you my telephone number I just don’t want to put it on the message board
We cannot do personal reviews of contracts on this forum. For that you will need an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.

I can tell you that your lender is not part of any separate agreement you made with your partner and, therefore, you remained the one liable for paying on the mortgage loan as your mortgage contract dictated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">