• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In need of some help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shell007

Kokis&Milk said:
And not being rude was that too much to ask? Cause it really seems like it.

Here was MY 1st post:
I agree.

I got through the first few lines then EVERYTHING went blurry. I think I re-read the same line 3 times.
If you consider that rude, then you haven't been around much, have you?

Just Blue

Kokis&Milk said:
Look she gave the attitude first, excuse me for not kissing her ass. Yes I have seen my post because... dont be alarmed now!! I wrote it!!! So I may not get any advice here, life will go on. Asking never hurt. But both of you going into bitch mode doesn't hurt either. If you can't read it just say so, and Ill dumb it down for you.

One of the people kind enought to bother responding to your post was a man...I'll leave it to you to figure out who...

You were asked to edit your post so that you would get a response...It was for your benefit...

The members that VOLUNTEER their time read a hundred post a day...most of them won't bother with one like yours because it is not worth their time...it is better to respond to the posts that the OP actually made legible.

Edit and add some white space or not...It's up to you ...

Kokis&Milk

Actually I was talking about the very first post if you noticed I wasnt showing any real attitude towards you untill you started showing it to me. And excuse me for being like most of the world but Im not going to sit by while someone acts like a bitch to me.

BelizeBreeze

Kokis&Milk said:
Actually I was talking about the very first post if you noticed I wasnt showing any real attitude towards you untill you started showing it to me. And excuse me for being like most of the world but Im not going to sit by while someone acts like a bitch to me.
Well I bet my daddy can beat up your daddy.....
Jesus H. Christ were you born yesterday? You whine and whine about getting your feelings hurt but still haven't done a damn thing to help yourself.

So wallow in your own little pity party.

Just Blue

Kokis&Milk said:

And another thing...the guy you were so pissy with is ALSO an ATTORNEY...;)

Kokis&Milk

BelizeBreeze said:
Well I bet my daddy can beat up your daddy.....
Jesus H. Christ were you born yesterday? You whine and whine about getting your feelings hurt but still haven't done a damn thing to help yourself.

So wallow in your own little pity party.
No one said anything about my feelings getting hurt. And as for you daddy being able to beat up my daddy......have fun with that.

Kokis&Milk

baystategirl said:
And another thing...the guy you were so pissy with is ALSO an ATTORNEY...;)
I really dont care if he was the President of Puerto Rico, or an attorney. If you act like an ass theres a good chance youre going to get treated like an ass.

S

shell007

OP: Again, this was the MY first post to you:

shellandty said:
I agree.

I got through the first few lines then EVERYTHING went blurry. I think I re-read the same line 3 times.
The name calling is COMPLETELY uncalled for, and I hope you are banned for such: Just in case YOU DELETE your post, I'll copy it so that it can be sent to the FA.
And excuse me for being like most of the world but Im not going to sit by while someone acts like a bitch to me.

Kokis&Milk

You really think Im afraid of getting banned??? Its no big deal. ^^ Ill leave my posts up just for you. So do you love me now? :D Hey you acted like bitches what am I supposed to do? (save that one too) Well bye all thanks for nothing. I dont know about the rest of the people around you maybe they kiss your ass but I sure as hell wouldn't. Im a fighter and Im not taking crap from people just because its the internet and they feel they can say whatever they want to people. Live with it.

Last edited:

Just Blue

Kokis&Milk said:
I really dont care if he was the President of Puerto Rico, or an attorney. If you act like an ass theres a good chance youre going to get treated like an ass.

What you don't seem to get is you're the one acting like an ass....Your post was long, rambling, filled with useless commentary and the punctuation was horrible...thus making it very difficult to read.

With the amount of effort you have spent attacking everyone here, you could have done the edit 3 times over.

S

shell007

Kokis&Milk said:
You really think Im afraid of getting banned??? Its no big deal. ^^ Ill leave my posts up just for you. So do you love me now? :D
Call God and ask him if you can exchange your THIN SKIN for the new THICKER MODEL! :D

See ya!

Kokis&Milk

shellandty said:
Call God and ask him if you can exchange your THIN SKIN for the new THICKER MODEL! :D

See ya!
Just tell me where you got yours and Ill be sure not to go there ;) Cause yours seems like its wearing a little thin.

Just Blue

Kokis&Milk said:
Just tell me where you got yours and Ill be sure not to go there ;) Cause yours seems like its wearing a little thin.

Are you mentally ill in some way?? If you are we may overlook your moronic behavior on this forum...So tell me...Are you special?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">