• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Incorrect Discovery information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone have a PC or Caselaw that touches on incorrect information being provided through discovery? The record's given to me by the opposing side on PC1054 was actually the incorrect records presented at trial. I reviewed 1054 closely and it does not really touch on the topic. If you can just point me and the right direction I can do my own research.

Thank you for your assistance.
-Agent

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone have a PC or Caselaw that touches on incorrect information being provided through discovery? The record's given to me by the opposing side on PC1054 was actually the incorrect records presented at trial. I reviewed 1054 closely and it does not really touch on the topic. If you can just point me and the right direction I can do my own research.

Thank you for your assistance.
-Agent
www.attorneypages.com

(That's me pointing you in the right direction.)

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Thanks, I prefer to do research on this topic. Zinger, Are you a troll?
Hardly, although I assume you're addressing Zigner. There is no "Zinger" here.

You seem to get yourself into all kinds of legal trouble. Maybe it's time to get professional help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">