• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

International Divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


New member
I’m 19
And living in japan
My father left when I was 12 . I have a younger sister and old brother. My mother is Japanese and my father is American .
My father has been ignoring about divorce so my mother have to do court in state but my mother can’t afford to do court in the United States. He also woking for government and has military ID card . But he doesn’t update for my ID and other my family’s .
I want to know what should I do or can I do .


Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I'm sorry, but we do prefer to deal with the actual person involved. Your mother should seek local legal counsel.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential