• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

invasion of privacy??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BladeTurbo

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? AZ

Hi All, i have a question, what is considered invasion of privacy? i was surfing around one night and came across a website called peopledata.com. i was cusrious and decided to look up my name and right there it was in black and white. they supposedly give out all sorts of information from my address to my past 20 year financial record as well a criminal record (this one doesn't really concern me as i have never been convicted or accused of a felony). they even say they have a satallite photo of me, what else do they have on me. is this considered invasion of privacy and if so, can i request to be removed from the website?

M

Meursault

Hey, they have me too :D

KEWL!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, where do you think they got this information? That's right Mr. Chips, from public records.

Move on.

B

BladeTurbo

Meursault said:
Hey, they have me too :D

KEWL!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, where do you think they got this information? That's right Mr. Chips, from public records.

Move on.
First of all grow up, no need for sarcasms, just asking a simple question. A simple "matter of public records" would have been suffice. Secondly, satellite photos to my knowledge are not considered public records.

M

Meursault

First off, screw you.

Unless you're 12 with an I.Q. of 10, you would have known that information was public record.

As for the Satellite photos, guess what? I've seen so many of them it's getting ridiculous. But then, where I used to work they have millions of them running through facial recognition software every hour.

Geeez, now THIS was a very important post! :D

T

truly

Meursault said:
First off, screw you.

Unless you're 12 with an I.Q. of 10, you would have known that information was public record.

I never knew it was necessary to be 12 with a low IQ to not know what the parameters of what is public record. Thanks for the info though!

B

BladeTurbo

Meursault said:
First off, screw you.

As for the Satellite photos, guess what? I've seen so many of them it's getting ridiculous. But then, where I used to work they have millions of them running through facial recognition software every hour.

people like you give forums a bad reputation.... if i was knowledgeable in law, i wouldn't ask questions here. i think you're the one with an iq of 10 (no i mean lower than 10) because you take a simple question and have to make it a personal war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">