• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Invisalign question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Senior Member
Pay her and claim it on your taxes as a medical expense (I'm pretty sure it would qualify). :cool:
Assuming his total deductible medical expenses amounted to more than 10% of his adjusted gross income. Even then, only the portion in excess of 10% AGI is deductible.


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential