• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Involuntary commitment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I don’t want to keep starting threads but it locks me from asking more questions on the other threads
There is nothing more that this board can help you with. Please do not create additional threads on the same subject. Each and every one of them will be reported for deletion.

Devosmajo

But the only question I have left is will what I said to the police ever be known by the employer? This is my last and final question

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
But the only question I have left is will what I said to the police ever be known by the employer? This is my last and final question
No. What you said to the police will not be known to the employer. Your medical history will not be known to the employer. NOTHING related to your hospitalization will be available to the employers. THERE ARE NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER UNDER WHICH ANYTHING RELATED TO YOUR MEDICAL HISTORY CAN BE SEEN BY EMPLOYERS WITHOUT YOUR EXPRESS, DETAILED, WRITTEN AND SIGNED PERMISSION.' You would have to give express, written, detailed, signed permission to each and every specific employer, by name, in which you detailed exactly what information you were authorizing them to have and for how long they were authorized to see it. WITHOUT THAT WRITTEN, SIGNED, DETAILED, EXPRESS PERMISSION FROM YOU NO ONE CAN SEE ONE IOTA OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR HOSPITALIZATION.

Why do you not believe what we're telling you and why do you keep coming back if you don't trust what you've been told?

quincy

Devosmajo, this latest thread of yours has been reported to the FreeAdvice moderator for review. I suspect this thread, like your other (4, 5) threads eventually will be locked to future postings.

Please do not start another thread. The answers to the questions on your hospital visit are not going to change, no matter how many times you ask them.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">