• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it illegal when people lie about committing crimes on the net to get legal advice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

codyII

We prefer the term "containment dome".
lol. Clever.

I also sent the CEO another email just to say, "I also enjoy a game of golf though I've never attempted it underwater. Let me know how that works out for you."

I haven't heard back yet.

Hey, Harmonica hasn't been back since first posting....I wonder why.

Proserpina

@cbg

Darling, you need to spend more time with us on the family law forums. Honestly there are those who insist on simply telling the most outrageous stories just to get a rise.

It happens more frequently on Fridays, Mondays, Holidays, when the Moon Is Full and...oh snap. All the time, really!

Really. I swear one day I'll publish a Book Of Trolls.

(without ever wanting to infringe anyone's copyright, I hasten to add... :eek::D )

HomeGuru

@cbg

Darling, you need to spend more time with us on the family law forums. Honestly there are those who insist on simply telling the most outrageous stories just to get a rise.

It happens more frequently on Fridays, Mondays, Holidays, when the Moon Is Full and...oh snap. All the time, really!

Really. I swear one day I'll publish a Book Of Trolls.

(without ever wanting to infringe anyone's copyright, I hasten to add... :eek::D )
**A: please put me down for an autographed copy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">