• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it Illegal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ejlnichols

State: Florida

I was recently sentenced to 22 years Department of Corrections (suspended) with 10 years Sex Offender probation. The guidlelines were 17 - 22 years DOC. Is this an illegal Senetence?

I believe it was 794

Last edited:

Just Blue

State: Florida

I was recently sentenced to 22 years Department of Corrections (suspended) with 10 years Sex Offender probation. The guidlelines were 17 - 22 years DOC. Is this an illegal Senetence?
What was the statute you were charged under?

ejlnichols

I can't find it. I know that sounds crazy, but this was in 1993. I served 12 DOC and was released 3/1/2006 on 2 years Probation. I violated Probation on 1/5/2007 and was sentenced as said previously. Capital Sexual Battery was the offense. The original plea offer and sentence was 18 years DOC/2 years Probation. On August 16, 2007 I was sentenced as said previously. In the court room, the guidelines were stated as 17 - 22 years.

Just Blue

I can't find it. I know that sounds crazy, but this was in 1993. I served 12 DOC and was released 3/1/2006 on 2 years Probation. I violated Probation on 1/5/2007 and was sentenced as said previously. Capital Sexual Battery was the offense. The original plea offer and sentence was 18 years DOC/2 years Probation. On August 16, 2007 I was sentenced as said previously. In the court room, the guidelines were stated as 17 - 22 years.
How old were you and how old was the victim?

What was the violation?

ejlnichols

You think that is funny Mo? How about this. My Probable Cause Affadavit stated from the Doctor that no trauma associated with Sexual Battery could be found. Try to find out the facts before you start laughing.:mad::mad::mad:

moburkes

You think that is funny Mo? How about this. My Probable Cause Affadavit stated from the Doctor that no trauma associated with Sexual Battery could be found. Try to find out the facts before you start laughing.:mad::mad::mad:
Did I think it was FUNNY? Hell no! Please show me the laugh?:confused:

Just Blue

What was your violation?

Well, I asked the question 2x in order to find the stat that you were charged under plus sent you a pm requesting you answer this question...

I guess you can figure it out for yourself.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">