• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is lawyer exempt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

HelpUsPlease

LOL - JETX complained to the forum people and had the posts deleted.

HE IS NOT A LAWYER PEOPLE!!! DON'T BE FOOLED BY HIS BS.

He is nothing but a small, insignificant, one-man collection agency.

LOL.

HomeGuru

HelpUsPlease said:
LOL - JETX complained to the forum people and had the posts deleted.

HE IS NOT A LAWYER PEOPLE!!! DON'T BE FOOLED BY HIS BS.

He is nothing but a small, insignificant, one-man collection agency.

LOL.
**A: I deleted the post and watch out because I will delete you next!

Last edited:
H

HelpUsPlease

Why? Did I do something wrong? He's on here trying to throw off the impression to everyone that he is a lawyer, don't you think it is in the best interests of those seeking advice to know that they're getting advice from some guy working out of his garage and not a qualified, licensed attorney?

Anyhow, sorry if I did something that was against the rules. I didn't know that you would want people buying into his little scam here.

HomeGuru

HelpUsPlease said:
Why? Did I do something wrong?

**A: yes and you know it.

He's on here trying to throw off the impression to everyone that he is a lawyer, don't you think it is in the best interests of those seeking advice to know that they're getting advice from some guy working out of his garage and not a qualified, licensed attorney?

**A: first off, JETX is one of the most informative and concise contributors on this website. Secondly, he does not work out of his garage. Thirdly, you do not know what the hell you are talking about.

Anyhow, sorry if I did something that was against the rules. I didn't know that you would want people buying into his little scam here.

**A: it is you that is the little scam. We know who who are pal. You have been on this website before under a different user name and caused problems then too.

H

HelpUsPlease

I've been on here under this user name several times in the past (I deleted the posts after receiving the information I was after). But never another one.

HomeGuru

HelpUsPlease said:
I've been on here under this user name several times in the past (I deleted the posts after receiving the information I was after). But never another one.
**A: what deleted posts are you referring to? The ones about importing drugs, outstanding arrest warrants, hiding from the law in a different state or other ones?

JETX

Helpless, I am the one who closed that thread. And if you piss on the leg too much, I might just kick you off too.
See what happens when you piss me off!!
:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">