• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is she in contempt?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandmaOH

it says 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th weekends, sat and sun 8-1 p.m., both kids
drop off at x location
pick up at y location
no communication between parties
she can have a 3rd party do pickup/drop off but no romantic interests

should i be getting fri's too?
Standard visitation would be pick up Friday nights, keep until return Sunday evening and one midweek evening. If your lawyer says you would likely lose time if you went back to court at this time, you better listen to your lawyer.

GrandmaOH

Don't you have unfinished business w/ CPS or something to do?

The OP said more than once he doesn't have overnights. It is not my fault that your reading comprehension is faulty!
Please, no need to get off topic. I'll fill everyone in on CPS when it's finished. But did you know CPS can take a child, rehome them, and with ABSOLUTELY NO CHARGES against the legal guardians? Did you know CPS doesn't have to follow the child's doctors recommendation for treatment? Did you know some GAL's aren't worth their weight in manure, and don't give a rip whether the kid is getting appropriate medical care? I'm done now, but you brought it up. I'll give you all an update when it's over, but the kid will probably be 18 by then, and that's 2 more years.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Please, no need to get off topic. I'll fill everyone in on CPS when it's finished. But did you know CPS can take a child, rehome them, and with ABSOLUTELY NO CHARGES against the legal guardians? Did you know CPS doesn't have to follow the child's doctors recommendation for treatment? Did you know some GAL's aren't worth their weight in manure, and don't give a rip whether the kid is getting appropriate medical care? I'm done now, but you brought it up. I'll give you all an update when it's over, but the kid will probably be 18 by then, and that's 2 more years.
QUIT. There were "charges" against you -- civil complaint. So stop with the manure you are shoveling.

GrandmaOH

QUIT. There were "charges" against you -- civil complaint. So stop with the manure you are shoveling.
A civil complaint that was dropped because they finally realized he was lying and trying to manipulate the system, but they still refuse to return the child. So, no charges.
Like I said, I'll give an update, but it will probably be finished in 2 more years.

Last edited:

LdiJ

when we divorced, we just signed off on some divorce papers. we didn't go to court.

i was at the other side of the state living with my family to take the burden off her and go to school. i left in '11 but visited all the time, as much as i could afford. she started refusing to let me back into the house and filed in '13. i moved back in '14, not in same city but close. but child support is so high and rent here is ridiculous. if she would only let me move into her garage even, i could give her more money. as it is, i had to move again to a family friend's just to stay above water.

i didn't know what it meant to give her legal custody. when i found out from the mediator, i said i didn't want that. i told my lawyer and we motioned for joint. judge denied it. i thought it norm for joint legal?
Based on this, I know who you are and I know who your ex is as well.

Guys and Gals,

I do not remember if it was here or down the street, but we have had extensive discussion with mom and with this dad previously, although there are no other threads showing in his history here.

Ladyback1

A civil complaint that was dropped because they finally realized he was lying and trying to manipulate the system, but they still refuse to return the child. So, no charges.

So, obviously, living with you isn't in the best interest of the child.

And hun? I know EXACTLY what CPS can do (at least in my state)---you see, I work very closely with CPS!

Proserpina

Ummm. have you paid attention to what posts I have "liked"? That should answer this and tell GrandmaOH that she is in the wrong> SHOULD.

Fail on my part. I had to skip off into the realms of the dusky darkness of real life.

Or, I had an appt elsewhere :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">