• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Jail Issues for Ryan and Ammon Bundy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon
Oh just read this:
http://res.cloudinary.com/bdy4ger4/image/upload/v1464136577/merged_59329_-1-1464129984_mysimx.pdf

And then realize that Ryan Bundy is upset because:

“My rights are being violated. My right to life is being
violated. All of my First Amendment rights are being violated. My right to freedom of religion
is being violated. I cannot participate in religious activities and temple covenants, and wear
religious garments. I could wear them at Henderson, but MCDC is depriving me of the right to
wear them. My right to freedom of speech is being hampered by monitoring and recording. My
right to freedom of assembly is being violated; I am not allowed to see my brother and move
about. Yesterday, I attempted to discuss these issues with the U.S. Marshals, and they said that
these were simply the jail rules. I asked them specifically about if there was any reason for the
‘keep separate’ orders. In Henderson, my brothers and father were housed together. Up here,
they make efforts to keep us separate. This violates my right to freedom of assembly. My
Second Amendment rights are being violated. I never waived that right.
My Fourth Amendment
rights are being violated of freedom from search and seizure without effects. They routinely look
through my documents and papers without a warrant.
My Sixth Amendment rights are being
denied. I cannot meet with other counsel in this case without extreme difficulty. I cannot have
effective assistance of counsel. When I say my rights are being violated, I want the Court to
know that all of my rights are being violated; every last one of them. I could argue that my right
to life hasn’t been taken. But the FBI tried to take that right when they attempted to kill me.
They missed on that one. I still have the bullet to prove that. And yet I still remain in custody.
HE IS IN JAIL. Apparently, he wants a gun in there. And he wants to have privacy and keep whatever he wants because CONSTITUTION. Dude, you are in jail. You don't have a right to have a gun in jail. Boy is he not going to be happy when he finds out that if he is convicted that he will never legally own a gun again.

quincy

The Sad Tale of Ryan Bundy

Ryan Bundy
Occupied land on Monday
Shootout on Tuesday
Arrested on Wednesday
Charged on Thursday
Imprisoned on Friday
Rights gone by Saturday
Thinks that's unfair on Sunday
This is the end
Of Ryan Bundy (and his gun, assembly, speech and privacy rights)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">