• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

joyce is still at CVS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
She's got chocolate, beer (depending on which CVS store) or cola and a ton of trashy novels. She also obviously has interwebs access. And they have all sorts of neatski keeno doo-dads at every CVS I've been in, especially the As-Seen-On-TV section. She'll be fine.... :p

Perky

She's getting pretty mad about it too. Her first thread had a :), but tonight's has a :mad:. I wonder if she's having as hard a time maneuvering around CVS as she is this forum? Hm....

ENASNI

oh lordy lordy

I hope the pharmacist shut down the registry correctly. Computers off ( HIPPA ) and locking down the "good stuff"(narcotics).... Oh and locking down the really expensive face creams.

This could raise prices if Joyce got her hands on the face cream. Oy Oil of Ovay!

That is the "salient" point.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
My CVS has a lot of tasty snacks, too. I could be quite comfortable locked in a CVS overnight.

I_Got_Banned

Please note that last night, she was "helded agaianst" her will...

Whereas tonight, it seems she's doing it voluntarily...

Tomorrow's thread will be ":mad: CVS won't let me stay :mad:"

:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">