• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Just a break for everyone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?

How Many Chickens?

Two guys meet on a dusty country road. One of them is carrying a big bag labeled, "chickens."

"Chickens, eh?" says one of the guys. "Hey, if I guess how many chickens you got, will you give me one?"

"Heck," says the guy with the bag, "if you guess right, I'll give you both of 'em."

The other scratches his head and guesses, "Um... five?"

:D

T

theother

It's stupid, I know.

Three airheaded ladies are celebrating in a bar.
Every so often, they raise their glasses and start chanting, "Thirty-two days! Thirty-two days!"
Curious, the bartender finally goes over to them and asks what the revelry is all about.
"Well", one of the airheads responds, "People keep saying how dumb we are, but we finally proved them wrong. We all got together to work on a jigsaw puzzle. The side of the box said '3-5 years', but we finished in THIRTY-TWO DAYS."

*rimshot*

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

I bet that was really a blonde joke that you changed to be politically correct. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">