• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

just checking just happened

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zephyr said:
I got an awesome parenting time tracker, exel based, i think i downloaded (for free) from deltabravo, i think
wheres deltabravo? .com shows unregistered

sorry so many questions i really appreciate your help if it wer'nt for yall id be skrewed lol

weenor

newmommy20 said:
how much $ im broke. He hasnt been w/ him alone so i have to wait for him tpo neglect baby before i an prove or does what he is doing now count? Do i request one or judge will order if he sees fit? I just dont want to go unheard or his behavior patterns unseen.

I don't use a log. I just type in the date or dates in bold and then hit tab and type away...as long as its organized and easy to read, it really doesn't matter.

And yah, duh we are on a computer :rolleyes: that's o.k. yesterday I posted an answer to a question about termination of parental rights- TPR and went into a discertation about TRO- temporary restraining orders. After about 10 minutes I realized I had the wrong letters.

weenor said:
I don't use a log. I just type in the date or dates in bold and then hit tab and type away...as long as its organized and easy to read, it really doesn't matter.

And yah, duh we are on a computer :rolleyes: that's o.k. yesterday I posted an answer to a question about termination of parental rights- TPR and went into a discertation about TRO- temporary restraining orders. After about 10 minutes I realized I had the wrong letters.
lol so many abr. i would skrew em up too. Thats how i wrote mine exactly. So just type it out that way huh? off topic q...... my son is a month old and hes snoring loudly is that normal or should I call ped.

Zephyr

newmommy20 said:
lol so many abr. i would skrew em up too. Thats how i wrote mine exactly. So just type it out that way huh? off topic q...... my son is a month old and hes snoring loudly is that normal or should I call ped.
does he need his nose sucked out?

Zephyr said:
does he need his nose sucked out?
Im not sure.....nope nothing I think it in his chest. My mother swears hes not wheezing but hes been like this the past 2 nights, no coughing just snoring. he seems not bothered by it but im a bit concerned. Sounds like fluid in throat like when he was born. No problems when hes awake though

newmommy20 said:
how much $ im broke. He hasnt been w/ him alone so i have to wait for him tpo neglect baby before i an prove or does what he is doing now count? Do i request one or judge will order if he sees fit? I just dont want to go unheard or his behavior patterns unseen.

overlooked anyone know? :)

casa

newmommy20 said:
What is the name of your state? fl

dad called and asked me to meet him at the davie police station and let him and father take son to park for hour. Nothing is est. yet. I refused because baby is a month old( today :p ) im still trying to est. breast feeding(low supply) and honestly theyre both alcoholics and untrustworthy. I offered a comprmise...they could go to the park down the street from my house but baby cannot leave my sight(by the way he has given no support and he has made no effort to see him till now so he knows nothing about baby or how to care for him and baby doesnt know him, yes he recognizes people now). I can do that right? Can he now say in court I refused to let him see son to try and look like hes more likely to encourage contact?Would it hold up?
I know he doesnt have to support and i dont have to allow visits but ive heard many occasions where a judge looks at that stuff especially since we admit paternity.
Contact La Leche League and see if someone can come out and work with you re; milk supply &/or pumping. 2 reasons...#1 It will help you establish breastfeeding and increase suppy & allow for pumping, #2 When he complains to the court you didn't let him see baby, you have evidence you were attempting to solve your breastmilk issue.

One hour wouldn't disrupt baby and it's a reasonable request from Dad. Courts don't like parents who can't agree to reasonable requests. It's only been a month, it takes some time for parents to warm up to being a parent or to the baby- especially when the parents are no longer 'together' & there is animosity, like in your case.

Your baby deserves both parents...they can't get enough Love. Let Dad get to know baby so he bonds & is more willing to be supportive. There's the best advice I can give, and you should heed it before winding up in court.

newmommy20 said:
What is the name of your state? fl
I refused because baby is a month old( today :p ) im still trying to est. breast feeding(low supply) and honestly theyre both alcoholics and untrustworthy. I offered a comprmise...they could go to the park down the street from my house but baby cannot leave my sight(by the way he has given no support and he has made no effort to see him till now so he knows nothing about baby or how to care for him and baby doesnt know him, yes he recognizes people now).
did you read this part

LdiJ

casa said:
Contact La Leche League and see if someone can come out and work with you re; milk supply &/or pumping. 2 reasons...#1 It will help you establish breastfeeding and increase suppy & allow for pumping, #2 When he complains to the court you didn't let him see baby, you have evidence you were attempting to solve your breastmilk issue.

One hour wouldn't disrupt baby and it's a reasonable request from Dad. Courts don't like parents who can't agree to reasonable requests. It's only been a month, it takes some time for parents to warm up to being a parent or to the baby- especially when the parents are no longer 'together' & there is animosity, like in your case.

Your baby deserves both parents...they can't get enough Love. Let Dad get to know baby so he bonds & is more willing to be supportive. There's the best advice I can give, and you should heed it before winding up in court.
Did you read the whole thread Casa? I am not sure that I agree in this particular case. However I don't think its unreasonable for mom to expect to be present in the beginning, and I honestly don't think judges feel that is unreasonable either.

newmommy20 said:
in referece to GAL any one know?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">