• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

just one thing to say to everyone.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? In

I just wanna say gosh I love this board. And thanks to all for the advice given here You are all godsend even if some people don't like what you have to say, I call that life GOOD, BAD AND OH SO UGLY

H

hexeliebe

Well I scored at least two out of three :D

Who is the Good ??????

tigger22472

My thoughts exactly... I'd rather be told EXACTLY how it is then something be candy coated and that's in EVERY aspect of life. Reality might hurt but at least you know where you're at!!

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
When I'm good, I'm good. When I'm bad, I can be very bad. But I ain't never been ugly! :D :D :D

T

theother

Now that's called having a good attitude. There are plenty of people in our lives that we can go to that will tell us what we want to hear and make us feel better. How many places can you go to hear the truth and get a good, swift, kick-in-the-pants when you need one?

nextwife

Momma_tiger, I'm trying to picture you in family court wearing a feather boa, platinum blond curls, a satin mermaid style dress, and a Barbie doll chest. You certainly would keep their attention.

nextwife

Actually, I believe it's:

"When I'm good, I'm very, very good. And when I'm bad, I'm better."

That's why I said paraphrase, rather than quote.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
nextwife said:
Momma_tiger, I'm trying to picture you in family court wearing a feather boa, platinum blond curls, a satin mermaid style dress, and a Barbie doll chest. You certainly would keep their attention.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have never even owned any of the above.

And as it happens, when I am bad I'm am neither great not better - I am stupendous. ;)

T

theother

nextwife said:
Yeah, but under that dress, she'll still be wearing those saggy panties. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">