• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

just opinions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio
OK I have legal custody of my nephew parents took me back to court for change of custody. Have court in march. No changes in circumstances what do you think will happen? Ps I have counsel they said they will not win along with our gal.
Listen to your attorney. A bunch of random strangers on the internet won't be able to give you better info...

Last edited by a moderator:

lervin98@gmail.

totally agree

I am only looking good for opinions I fully have no doubt that my nephew will be here they don't even get unsupervised visits with him they choose to give him away not once but twice and I was here for him he knows I'm mommy not her and that was decision she made it definitely believe my attorney they are great attorney and have given me good advice

Just Blue

I am only looking good for opinions I fully have no doubt that my nephew will be here they don't even get unsupervised visits with him they choose to give him away not once but twice and I was here for him he knows I'm mommy not her and that was decision she made it definitely believe my attorney they are great attorney and have given me good advice
As you have an Attorney larva98. You Should listen to s/he. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">