• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Just wondering

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isis1

sorry if i'm opening up a can of beans...but how many stepfathers are on here ranting and raving about the wife's ex over custody and support issues?

my husband (who is a stepfather to my two older children) i know has complaints. but he knows he has no control over the situation.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
sorry if i'm opening up a can of beans...but how many stepfathers are on here ranting and raving about the wife's ex over custody and support issues?

my husband (who is a stepfather to my two older children) i know has complaints. but he knows he has no control over the situation.
Quite a few. Because their wives are too scared of their ex's, or too controlled by them, to find any info for themselves (and yes, the dudes will tell you this).

It's all a matter of how one presents oneself. For instance, nextwife is one thing. She doesn't call the mom names, she's out for info & facts, nothing else. stepmom4ever is another kettle of kippers. Mom is a terrible person, dramatic, horrid, mean, etc, etc. Until you read the whole story. She's ostensibly here to get info, but in reality, her husband's a supercilious weenie and she just wants to bash the kid's Mom.

penelope10

Here's my how I handle things--Ex has moved on with his life and so have I. We aren't buddies, but we share a child. The only communication we have is in regards to our child.
I have nothing against the new wife because she cordial to my child when she is at their home.
Their life is their business and my life is mine.

Who decides to communicate on this forum depends on the person (be it husband or wife).
I've seen good posts from step mom's and bad posts, just like I've seen good posts from step dads and bad posts. The world is made up of all different kinds of people......:)

Melody70

This is a free advice forum on the internet. Any one that has a question can post one on here. This is still somewhat a free country. It doesn't say for Mom's and Dad's only. Supermomma you even posted on here for your brother.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
This is a free advice forum on the internet. Any one that has a question can post one on here. This is still somewhat a free country. It doesn't say for Mom's and Dad's only. Supermomma you even posted on here for your brother.
Just remember - we can also choose who to reply to. :cool:

CLBKLCDTB

Because step moms need to prove that they are better than the real mom, to prove that dad should of gotten the kids not mom since SM is now in the picture and "thinks" dad is a wonderful no fault parent, and real mom is the worst. Step mom is jealous of real mom, step mom feels threatened that dad may go back to real mom, and step mom is jealous of child because it is not theirs and will belittle mom to make themselves feel empowered. Oh, and lets not forget, dad really does want to help support, feed, diaper and have custody whether shared or joint, BUT, he doesn't have the time, energy or resources to use internet for information. He wants to fight, but has other things to do. So the new spouse steps in, takes over to prove over and over that "her" hubby is a good dad, that she married someone who just doesn't have time to fight for his kids, but she has all the time in the world to fight for him. Sounds like the facts to me. Faith

HAHAHAHAHHA this post made me laugh.

Made me think..... I wonder if my ex will show his new female our final divorce papers. After all he showed his paperwork to me from his first wife. I guess he wanted me to see what a bad person she was and why he divorced her.

After all the judgement of our divorce was in my favor and shows the true man behind his mommy.....hahahaha

I doubt it. I bet she thinks he is the cats meow. :rolleyes: Boy will she be in for a surprise! LOL:D

5sfsniper

Personally, I am wondering why this thread is even here. and why it is still open.:rolleyes:
It's here so we have something to laugh at.

faithnlove's post, in particular is one of the most amusing examples of sarcasm i have seen in a long time.

or egotism, i can hardly figure which, but hysterical none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">