• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Landlords liablilty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LindaP777

ENASNI said:
Oh.. no HG that is too hard. But there is this new fangled thing known as a Telephone. I would think it would work to call and ask if a decal could be left at the residence. Or at least to let the office know she might be delayed.
Do these telephone things have anwering devices for a message, perhaps?
NO! That is much too complicated! Let's just not make arrangements for the decal, instead have the car towed and then complain about it. That seems much easier and quicker way to solve the problem . . . :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ENASNI

LindaP777 said:
NO! That is much too complicated! Let's just not make arrangements for the decal, instead have the car towed and then complain about it. That seems much easier and quicker way to solve the problem . . .

But... but... but... okay.. then They would not have so much fun on this forum.. I see your point Linda..

Happy Holidays! :D

south

Have you thought about possibly selling your car and getting a uni-cycle, it may be easier than picking up the decal and a lot harder to tow away if its next to your bed?

LindaP777 said:
NO! That is much too complicated! Let's just not make arrangements for the decal, instead have the car towed and then complain about it. That seems much easier and quicker way to solve the problem . . . :rolleyes:

Is everyone so f****** rude that they can't offer a bit of advise that does not come with a stupid attitude. I used this forum to get advise, not to be to be trampeled on like a piece of S***. :mad:

seniorjudge

graciousduncan7 said:
Is everyone so f****** rude that they can't offer a bit of advise that does not come with a stupid attitude. I used this forum to get advise, not to be to be trampeled on like a piece of S***. :mad:
I answered your question correctly and politely in the very first response you got.

south

And so did I with my axe..

The thread continued because OP did not like answer, hence comedy central.

seniorjudge said:
I answered your question correctly and politely in the very first response you got.

HomeGuru

graciousduncan7 said:

**A: the word is advice NOT advise. Now I advise you to shut the hell up and check to see if your decal is still on your car. Now that's good advice.

HomeGuru said:
**A: the word is advice NOT advise. Now I advise you to shut the hell up and check to see if your decal is still on your car. Now that's good advice.
I really don't think that you should be telling people to SHUT THE HELL UP!!

ENASNI

graciousduncan7 said:

Good Gracious, Duncan... If you cannot see how crystal clear your dunce of a sister is, then you deserve to be ridiculed.

You say she tried several times to get the decal within that 24 period. How about a NOTE... stating she tried, Describing her car, requesting a decal to be left on her door, and asking not to be towed in the meanwhile.

After the fact is NOT THE TIME TO COMPLAIN. The apartment managers were in their right have no liablity.

Heckfire, I bet a lot of coal was left in stockings at that domicle when they were children, with all the tantrums that must have gone on!

HomeGuru

ENASNI said:
Good Gracious, Duncan... If you cannot see how crystal clear your dunce of a sister is, then you deserve to be ridiculed.

You say she tried several times to get the decal within that 24 period. How about a NOTE... stating she tried, Describing her car, requesting a decal to be left on her door, and asking not to be towed in the meanwhile.

After the fact is NOT THE TIME TO COMPLAIN. The apartment managers were in their right have no liablity.

Heckfire, I bet a lot of coal was left in stockings at that domicle when they were children, with all the tantrums that must have gone on!
**A: hohoho, hahaha, their parents believed in Santa too.

LindaP777

graciousduncan7 said:
Wow! We're rude??? I don't recall anyone here using the "F" word in this thread except you. But maybe "rude" has a different meaning where you are from. (And to readdress the issue, people are always willing to come up with excuses when they is a lack or responsibility. Your sister goofed, and it was her fault.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">