• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Large Restaurant Franchisee - Wrongful Termination Case (Age Discrimination)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tumtum56

I see someone has a need to always get the last word in. Fine. But, Your comments are not purposeful to the topics of discussion. And you keep bumping my thread to the top without good reason in accordance to this site, which isn't fair to other posters in need of help. Oh, that's right. It's not fair, but it's probably legal, yes?

Do you get paid to answer questions for this site, Zigner, or is this just really fun for you? Helping people with information is one thing. What you're now doing in this thread is not helpful. I don't like confrontation at all. This whole situation with my work makes me sick. And this thread has made me uncomfortable and sick too. I just came for advice, not to receive passive-agressive digs. Thank you to the ones that are here to sincerely help. This site is a good thing, but I think I've gotten enough information on this topic.

I won't respond again to this thread. Please just let it die so that others can receive fuller attention.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I see someone has a need to always get the last word in. Fine. But, Your comments are not purposeful to the topics of discussion. And you keep bumping my thread to the top without good reason in accordance to this site, which isn't fair to other posters in need of help. Oh, that's right. It's not fair, but it's probably legal, yes?

Do you get paid to answer questions for this site, Zigner, or is this just really fun for you? Helping people with information is one thing. What you're now doing in this thread is not helpful. I don't like confrontation at all. This whole situation with my work makes me sick. And this thread has made me uncomfortable and sick too. I just came for advice, not to receive passive-agressive digs. Thank you to the ones that are here to sincerely help. This site is a good thing, but I think I've gotten enough information on this topic.

I won't respond again to this thread. Please just let it die so that others can receive fuller attention.
I doubt that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">