• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Late 2 hours and NOT allowed to use my PTO. says im Absent With Out Pay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yeskaa

CA State employee. My soup wants to do AWOP instead of letting me use my vacation leave time. which i have plenty
I called in to say i was goning to be late just as she wants us to. Shes tripping because i overslept, Thats a unexcusable way of being late compare to a flat tire or what ever.
Two hours pay is no big deal, but the principle of it.
If your late your late. is she wrong here.
im union if that makes a differance

therers no spell check on here cus im pretty sure i murdered some words. sorry bout the spelling ahead of time

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Even in CA, I can't find anything in the law that requires your employer to allow you to use PTO time when you're two hours late.

quincy

CA State employee. My soup wants to do AWOP instead of letting me use my vacation leave time. which i have plenty
I called in to say i was goning to be late just as she wants us to. Shes tripping because i overslept, Thats a unexcusable way of being late compare to a flat tire or what ever.
Two hours pay is no big deal, but the principle of it.
If your late your late. is she wrong here.
im union if that makes a differance

therers no spell check on here cus im pretty sure i murdered some words. sorry bout the spelling ahead of time
Aren’t you expected to give your employer advance notice if you will be taking personal/paid time off from work?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">