• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal agreement between landlord and tenant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LL

Joans

Unfortunately, I don't believe you.

1. Why would the landlord waiver 3 months rent if you have already paid it?

2. How does the marshall get activated unless you didn't leave when you were supposed to.

3. What do you mean that you were and still are "under the gun"? Is the landlord's goon really holding a gun pointing at you, and threatening to shoot you, even when you went to court and said, "Yes I agree" to the judge when he asked you if you agree to the stipulation? Didn't you tell the judge that someone was threatening you with death if you didn't sign and agree?

I think that the only way you were "under the gun" is that eviction time was staring you in the face. So you made a deal, and you already got 2 months extra time. That's not duress.

If not, why don't you simply go and live somewhere else, as ordered?

[Edited by LL on 04-09-2001 at 04:44 PM]

J

joans

you are making me lol because u have no clue of what has gone on and your angry person opinionated attitude is very funny. maybe you need to read it over again, LL!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">