• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Letter of Demand for financial affidavit?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

troutette

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? fl

I am pro se plaintiff in custoday modification suit. I sent my ex interragotories to complete in December, and he has not served them on me yet. Due date is passed. Instead of going right in to motion to compel, my county rules state that a certificate of good faith be completed before filing this motion. To me it sounds like some sort of demand letter? Can someone help direct me to a sample letter to send to his attorney requesting this information?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? fl

I am pro se plaintiff in custoday modification suit. I sent my ex interragotories to complete in December, and he has not served them on me yet. Due date is passed. Instead of going right in to motion to compel, my county rules state that a certificate of good faith be completed before filing this motion. To me it sounds like some sort of demand letter? Can someone help direct me to a sample letter to send to his attorney requesting this information?
Have you contacted ex's attorney to find out why you have not received the interrogatories?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">