• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

License Permanently Revoked but still operating

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinceboy

I have a question that I would like to ask here for knowledge and information. I do not want to put out any names so I will use the A and B scenario. My question is as followed: If a Company who has their license permanently revoked since 2011 can be any state. Can this business still operate under different active FFN's in differents states and in the state of New york for which it was revoked

Just Blue

I have a question that I would like to ask here for knowledge and information. I do not want to put out any names so I will use the A and B scenario. My question is as followed: If a Company who has their license permanently revoked since 2011 can be any state. Can this business still operate under different active FFN's in differents states and in the state of New york for which it was revoked
Is this hypothetical? If not ....Does it involve you?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Based on the dearth of information presented, the answer can only be: It depends.

quincy

We tend not to do hypotheticals on this forum but a question: For what reason was the hypothetical company's license revoked?

Vinceboy

We tend not to do hypotheticals on this forum but a question: For what reason was the hypothetical company's license revoked?
Just Blue please read before responding because you have it all wrong .
I never did a hypo question it was someone on this forum asking me if the question was hypo

quincy

Businesses can register and operate under fictitious names but the owner(s) of these businesses are not anonymous.

Why was the license revoked?

Just Blue

I never did a hypo question it was someone on this forum asking me if the question was hypo
Yeah that would be me Vinny...And you refuse to answer the question. So...Go speak with an Attorney.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You would do well to follow your own advice before chastising others. It was Blue who asked the question in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">