• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Life After BK

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

atyehong

What is the name of your state?TX
Can anybody share how they get treated in daily life after filing bk?
I am scared to file because I have heared that its hard to get a job, ,start a business, find an apt, phone, cell phone, rent a car etc.
I would really appreciate if some bk filers can share their expreiences so that would be filers should re-consider filing it.

Thanks,

C

credit2crazed

We just filed bankruptcy this month!

It is very scary to file bankruptcy but if you just read over the forum here and at creditboards.com I think you will start to feel more at ease as we have after much coaching from outsiders looking in on our situation.

I have come to realize that the scary part is leaving my family because I have flipped out or had a heart attack because of all the stress of debt. Just type in on either forum the concerns you have concerning life after bankruptcy for example car purchases, bankruptcy experiences, mortgages.

I hope you get the info you need to help with your decision, as we are now waiting for our court date. I tell you it really sucks when you only have about 15,000 in debt but because you can't get a job let alone a well paying job you have to file bankruptcy. Well, who says life is fair after all it has definitely not been fair financially for us.

Hope this helps!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">