• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Life insurance test

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kuji_icon

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ

I am thinking about buying life insurance. This will no doubt result in a medical screening test being given. I am in good health, exercise, don't take drugs or smoke, and eat right. The only concern I have is that my last glucose test was about 103, which is slightly abnormal (I believe normal is 100 or less).

My question is when I fill out the exam, should I only answer the questions asked or should I volunteer additional information. What I don't want for my claims to be denied because I didn't mentioned something not on list of questions, but I don't want to be place in a higher risk group either for mentioning something not on the list of questions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">