• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lip Burn from far too hot food

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

Its from an episode of seinfeld. Kramer gets burnt by hot coffee he bought while sneaking it into a movie. Well kramer sues because the coffee was hot. Someone tells kramer coffee is supposed to be hot..kramer replies back in all his kramerness "not that hot" its one of my favorite episodes.
Jackie Chiles convinces Kramer to sue Java World and Java World is going to offer Kramer $50,000 but before that, tells Kramer they could offer him free coffee. Kramer accepts the free coffee.

I agree it was a funny episode.

xylene

Perhaps making light of a very common trope in comedy (getting too much of what you ask for) is quite relevant to the case of someone eating NOTORIOUSLY hot food while in a rush and exaggerating a trivial mouth injury.

Just Blue

Perhaps making light of a very common trope in comedy (getting too much of what you ask for) is quite relevant to the case of someone eating NOTORIOUSLY hot food while in a rush and exaggerating a trivial mouth injury.
Am I being too itchy to the newbie, Xy??

quincy

I think that many people see lawsuits where none (should legitimately) exist. It doesn't hurt to have a personal injury attorney tell them that, though - especially when there is an off-chance a mouth blister from eating hot fast food could support a suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">