• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

liver and dui

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shay-Pari'e

#1 Today, 03:06 AM
deere run
Junior Member Join Date: Sep 2005

1970's child support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state?nebraska is state where cso is. mother lives in iowa. in 1976 mother got devorced after a year of abuse, she was 17? at the time. decided to give children up for adoption (2 boys) but family stepped in and said no way and her parents took custady of children, mother signing over the kids just like an adoption. mother had job not paying much at all. after all these years child support is saying she owes 15,000 in arears. grandmother(her mom) always stated she didn't want money from her, so she did odd jobs for parents to make up for the cash she didn't have and grandparents didn't want, even was a caretaker for both parents later in years, quiting her job to do so. now nebraska pulled her drivers license, not getting one in iowa yet after only moving here recently. both grandparents are dead now, she is grandmother now, and is now a caretaker for her husband who is bedridden. does she owe the state 15,000, back in the 70's cs wasn't enforced as it is now and nothing really has been said up till this point about it to her, ex husband killed himself so he don't pay anything. any and all help is needed on this

This lady has some interesting posts. :rolleyes:

rmet4nzkx

deere run said:
where you referring to the ATP test which is an inherited desease of iron over load? i am sure that test was done and i will look it up in morning in all the piles of paperwork i have. and yes the liver does cause impairment. the ammonia levels and other factors creat toxins in the brain to build up and cause, in some cases, very severe of mental confusion and sometimes coma like states, and it can throw your balance off causing frequent falls, it can make you not even remember who you or your family are, the list goes on and on. when he has red meat, the next day he is confused, tired, emotional, and talks of some wierd far off things that strictly amaze me. if he has a hot dog, the next day it is really wild! his speach gets all slurred and he repeats himself, and he is in a total other world that is hard for a healthy person to understand if you never experienced it with someone you know with cirrhosis or any other liver disease. the liver is an amazing piece of equiptment we have!!!!! let me know on that ATT or is it ATP?
Do you think I don't what I am talking about or so you think we are all just stupid? Where do I say anything about ATP ?????
Did you even look up A1AD????????? The D and the P are on oppiside sides of the computer.

A1AD Alpha 1 Antitrypsin Defeciency. Can you please look that up.

He may have had 1 drink prior to driving but all the ones before may not have cleared and both increased the BAC and increased his impairment. I have a feeling while he may indeed now be very ill, he was in denial for longer than you are admitting, that is different than getting the DUI and then getting the diagnosis 2 days later. The first thing the doctor would tell him is to stop drinking.

Have you done anything else re your common law situation? Are you going to apply as guardian as his wife? If he is truely incompetent as you say then a DUI will have little affect they will just pull his license.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">