• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

LLC questions - Partner refuses to provide financials

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K9Protector

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

We are members in an LLC and the LLC is not providing financials (P&L, etc), to its members. How can I get them to provide this information? I have asked repeatedly for this for the last year and nothing. I want to sell my interest in the LLC but without financials I can not. They refuse to provide anything but a K1 on Oct 15th for the prior year.

HELP!!!:confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

RuGa

refusal...

If your 'partner' is refusing to provide financials and you've tried everything else your best (and only) recourse will be file a lawsuit....

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri

We are members in an LLC and the LLC is not providing financials (P&L, etc), to its members. How can I get them to provide this information? I have asked repeatedly for this for the last year and nothing. I want to sell my interest in the LLC but without financials I can not. They refuse to provide anything but a K1 on Oct 15th for the prior year.

HELP!!!:confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
**A: time to have an attorney write them a nice letter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">