• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Long story--3 vehicle accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

davidcarlhill1

UPDATE:

We've retained an attorney--for the wife and I both.

We learned a lot in our first meeting--particularly as it relates to other policies the crossed over driver may or may not carry, along with the assumption that the truck from behind bears no responsibility for fault for his two impacts.

And the police report, and any factual errors contained therein/missing information will be the responsibility of the officer at any interrogatories, depositions, or court testimony.

And we understand the attorney's fees--(dodged a bullet there!:rolleyes:)

AND--we're glad we have an attorney--I wouldn't recommend navigating waters like these without one:)

As well--the wife's injuries are more serious than even we thought after her visit to radiology last week revealed herniated discs in her neck (there's the headaches) and diminished use/capacity in her upper exremities.

On a final note--there was an accident yesterday at almost the same spot that we came upon on the way to work yesterday--the vehicles looked worse than ours did that day--SILVERADO vs. JEEP CHEROKEE head on. I hope all survived.

seniorjudge

UPDATE:

We've retained an attorney--for the wife and I both.

We learned a lot in our first meeting--particularly as it relates to other policies the crossed over driver may or may not carry, along with the assumption that the truck from behind bears no responsibility for fault for his two impacts.

And the police report, and any factual errors contained therein/missing information will be the responsibility of the officer at any interrogatories, depositions, or court testimony.

And we understand the attorney's fees--(dodged a bullet there!:rolleyes:)

AND--we're glad we have an attorney--I wouldn't recommend navigating waters like these without one:)

As well--the wife's injuries are more serious than even we thought after her visit to radiology last week revealed herniated discs in her neck (there's the headaches) and diminished use/capacity in her upper exremities.

On a final note--there was an accident yesterday at almost the same spot that we came upon on the way to work yesterday--the vehicles looked worse than ours did that day--SILVERADO vs. JEEP CHEROKEE head on. I hope all survived.
Is this 44 near Eureka?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">