• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Loss of Job

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
Live In U.S. State of New Jersey. Was never married to or lived with mother of my child. I was laid off from my job of the last 3 years and am having a difficult time finding suitable employment. I have been continuing to pay my support obligations and I have visitation every other weekend plus some additional weekends too. I need to modify my support obligation, what do I need to do?

File a Motion to Modify through the court system. When your summons appears, fax a copy to CSE (if involved) as a courtesy. It helps keep things current.


Junior Member
Child support obligation and loss of job

What do I have to do to file a Motion to Modify child support obligation? Is there a form I need to complete? Something else I need to do? I am not currently working with a counselor. I am attempting to do this on my own.

Thank you.
Want More Info? You'll find Free info here!
Visit www.FreeAdvice.com for more!

Sponsored Ad