• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lost and in a hurry in ca

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rancom

What is the name of your state? ca. is there a form for filing a motion for early termination of probation.. 1203.3 motion

CdwJava

rancom said:
What is the name of your state? ca. is there a form for filing a motion for early termination of probation.. 1203.3 motion
Contact your local probation office.

Keep in mind that in my experience this is generally NOT granted unless the person has been a stellar probationer, has completed all other terms (such as counseling, therapy, restitution, fines, etc.), and has a good reason to compel this early termination ... usually due to having to leave the state for some family or business reason.

EDIT:

Check this link: http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/selfhelp/other/crimlawclean.htm

It might have some information that will be of help to you.

- Carl

S

seniorjudge

rancom said:
What did you do, when did you do it, why did you do it, what were you sentenced to and why do you think you need to get off early?

rancom

thanks cdwjava

hey the public defender did help and i thank you, i`m on calendar and i finished all required for this case...i have to go back and help proctect america..rancom from ca.

S

seniorjudge

rancom said:
...i have to go back and help proctect america...
Is there any way y'all could surround DC and cut off access to phones and our money for a couple of years?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">