• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lost in Texas, hell on earth.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
Texas - I will probably be going to jail for 6 months. Contempt for falling behind on payments. My payments were nearly doubled for being behind once even though my income hasn't increased. I made $26,000 gross last year and I'm expected to pay $808. An unmangeable amount that keeps me in a vacuum for failure. Question is can a attorney file a writ of habeus corpus for my immediate release? What are some of the grounds he can file this under?


Senior Member
I'm lost trying to understand your question. What does this have to do with juvenile law? Why are you paying? Who are you paying? etc...


pay your cs on time and you wont have to worry

you knew there would be penalties for falling behind on your cs, its a little late to start conplaining about it now.you should have taking your obligation more seriously.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential