• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

loud lawn mower noise

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

Yeah hopefully not

There’s no substantial evidence for either side so you believe what you want and I’ll believe what I want.

I live in a small town and the police dept is very responsive about issues like these. Hopefully something can be done. If not I’ll just use earplugs. (Like I haven’t thought of that).
Meditation will help with your unreasonable anger issue. Have a very nice night and hope you feel better soon.

You really should put life in perspective. Be glad the big thing you have to mourn is some noise a few hours a week and not what the parents of those Texas children have to mourn.
Funny you say that. I have friends whose children go to Santa Fe high. Quit your kind act and go do something about it instead of sitting in front of your computer screen all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">