• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lying during deposition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bali Hai

LdiJ said:
I think Bali's definition of "win" and your definition of "win" are two different things. You and I would consider a legally fair property division as a win. Bali would not.
Legally fair and fair are two different things. This poster is seeing what the "legally fair" approach is.

The proponderance of judges use their discretion in favor of the wife because that is the politically correct thing to do. (you will find most attorneys share the same view and that is why they prefer to represent the wife)

Of course when men are the victum to this approach, they see the court as bias and against them. The thinking is that men can recover from having all their money and assets stripped away by the court. Those poor fraile women cannot.

You and Ohiogal possibly being in the position of wife would certainly see no problem with what is "legally fair".

Now stop talking about this because I don't want to get hammered by BB for editoralizing.

Last edited:

CandiceH

Wish I knew what county you were in Bali because I would recommend my ex's attorney. So far, he doesnt have to pay ANYTHING on the marital judgment including child support! So, if you need his name let me know LOL...seems he has a reputation for finding back doors :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">