• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Made threats on Message Board

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LanceDion

What is the name of your state? Washington State

In my haste i made some pretty serious threats on a message board, and even said the word kill, also a friend of his saved the conversations ive had with him on Yahoo Messenger. The talk of calling the police has already risen. They know who I am where I live and all of that. What should I do? do they have a case?

L

LanceDion

I appreciate any advice, as I am really scared and afraid now.

L

LanceDion

are you serious? but in the thread on the board, I later retracted my statement and said it wasnt meant for him but he said ok. Also im afraid that his friend ive been talking to on Yahoo Messenger and saved the conversations can alter its content

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

LanceDion said:
are you serious? but in the thread on the board, I later retracted my statement and said it wasnt meant for him but he said ok. Also im afraid that his friend ive been talking to on Yahoo Messenger and saved the conversations can alter its content

My response:

It doesn't matter. Leave now. Unless you leave, you'll be doing years behind bars. Mexico is a good place to hide.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">