• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Malpractice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ruthfruge

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Louisiana.
I went to a mediation for a personal injury case. The defendents attorney had a video surveillance tape of me. I watched the tape, and the mediator malipulated me into setteling with defendents stating that on the tape one day I was sunning on my patio and a couple of days later I was walking into my attorneys office with a cane. In fact earlier in the mediation I told him because of extreme use of pain meds, I have a really hard time remembering things and dates. In the tape, according to the dates on the tape, I was laying out in a bikini, 2 days later I was walking out of a store with shorts on, 2 days after that, I was walking into my attorneys office with a sweater, and my husband also had winter clothes on. After a day of being bullied, and being upset, I did'nt notice the difference of the clothes within a few days changing from summer to winter. There were numerous discrepencies. Is it legal for an attorney to alter the dates on a video being used as evidence? I manipulated as was the outcome of my case.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Louisiana.
I went to a mediation for a personal injury case. The defendents attorney had a video surveillance tape of me. I watched the tape, and the mediator malipulated me into setteling with defendents stating that on the tape one day I was sunning on my patio and a couple of days later I was walking into my attorneys office with a cane. In fact earlier in the mediation I told him because of extreme use of pain meds, I have a really hard time remembering things and dates. In the tape, according to the dates on the tape, I was laying out in a bikini, 2 days later I was walking out of a store with shorts on, 2 days after that, I was walking into my attorneys office with a sweater, and my husband also had winter clothes on. After a day of being bullied, and being upset, I did'nt notice the difference of the clothes within a few days changing from summer to winter. There were numerous discrepencies. Is it legal for an attorney to alter the dates on a video being used as evidence? I manipulated as was the outcome of my case.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Prove that it was manipulated. It could be that for a few days it was warm and one day it was cool and you folks down south bundle up when it hits below 73.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">