• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marijuana conviction expunged?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1231a123

Well, you have found one here. At least any discussion that goes beyond what is needed to clarify the law or issue for a person that posts the original question.
I think your wrong payroll i think this is a forum to discuss the law i wouldn’t clarify the law no one on here is official at least on the forum part of this site an what do u mean by peoples issues I thought this is a forum for the law an nothing else

quincy

I think your wrong payroll i think this is a forum to discuss the law i wouldn’t clarify the law no one on here is official at least on the forum part of this site an what do u mean by peoples issues I thought this is a forum for the law an nothing else
This forum is not a discussion forum - and that includes hijacking a poster's thread to discuss how this is not a discussion forum.

You might find yourself a better home on Reddit.

PayrollHRGuy

You can't even write read properly.

Here is what it says below in the Important notice. "The FreeAdvice Forums are intended to enable consumers to benefit from the experience of other consumers who have faced similar legal issues."

We don't have general discussions about the law in the subforums that are indented for questions. Each thread is "owned" by the person that starts the thread and dies out when the question or issue has been answered. And we certainly don't discuss your wishes in someone's thread. But keep it up you will be kicked sooner or later.

There is a debate subforum and you are welcome to use it though I doubt you will get much response.

Just Blue

You can't even write read properly.

Here is what it says below in the Important notice. "The FreeAdvice Forums are intended to enable consumers to benefit from the experience of other consumers who have faced similar legal issues."

We don't have general discussions about the law in the subforums that are indented for questions. Each thread is "owned" by the person that starts the thread and dies out when the question or issue has been answered. And we certainly don't discuss your wishes in someone's thread. But keep it up you will be kicked sooner or later.

There is a debate subforum and you are welcome to use it though I doubt you will get much response.
FA has a debate subforum?? Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">