• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

massive increase in support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcze@adelphia

Hey brisgirl and Rushia,
Stalking, eh? Why don't you hold your comments until you actually know what you're talking about. PZ and met have both told me that they believe that I don't have a case for malpractice and should look into modification of support.
That's exactly what I did but now I get slammed for doing what they suggested.
Stalking...can I help it if pz is EVERYWHERE!!! This guy is just a "flamer" who can't stay out of other people's business. As I stated before, some pathetic individuals MUST put others down just to make themselves feel bigger. Sorry, pz, nothing you do is going to help your situation! As for "highjacking" a thread, I had a legitiamte reason for being here (following pz and met's wise suggestion.)
What's your excuse?

Rushia

marcze@adelphia said:
Hey brisgirl and Rushia,
Stalking, eh? Why don't you hold your comments until you actually know what you're talking about. PZ and met have both told me that they believe that I don't have a case for malpractice and should look into modification of support.
That's exactly what I did but now I get slammed for doing what they suggested.
Stalking...can I help it if pz is EVERYWHERE!!! This guy is just a "flamer" who can't stay out of other people's business. As I stated before, some pathetic individuals MUST put others down just to make themselves feel bigger. Sorry, pz, nothing you do is going to help your situation! As for "highjacking" a thread, I had a legitiamte reason for being here (following pz and met's wise suggestion.)
What's your excuse?
I DID read your thread in the medical forum. However, I had no knowlegde and so kept my mouth shut.

As per your reasoning, No you did NOT have a reason to be on this thread. You offered NO advice to the OP, not to mention that it's a couple of months old. You just followed "PZ" as you called him and harrassed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">