• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

May 2018 Forum Update

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
I am confused as to how he went from under 100 to over 1000 in one day.

Taxing, did you used to post under a different user name? Did you spam the forum when no one was looking?
I didn't go from under 100 to over 1,000 in a day. No way I could put up 900 of my insightful missives in a day! :p At least from my view of the account it had steadily grown up to the current number since I've been here. All I did was reset my e-mail for the account because I was having trouble with the one e-mail account (which ironically got fixed an hour after I changed it). User name has always been the same.

quincy

I didn't go from under 100 to over 1,000 in a day. No way I could put up 900 of my insightful missives in a day! :p At least from my view of the account it had steadily grown up to the current number since I've been here. All I did was reset my e-mail for the account because I was having trouble with the one e-mail account (which ironically got fixed an hour after I changed it). User name has always been the same.
Huh. Interesting. You were not a senior member when you posted at 6:45 am today and you not only exceeded 1000 but added 65 additional posts since then. :unsure:

Whatever happened, it is definitely nice to have you as a senior without any need on your part to spam the forum with nonsense. :)

Last edited:

Just Blue

You're showing as a "well known member"...I've never seen that before...

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
You're showing as a "well known member"...I've never seen that before...
Yes. I removed a few minutes ago the fixed label of "member" that had been attached to my account and that was keeping my status from updating. Well-known member must be a new rank they came up with for this forum update. And I get to use an avatar now! Yay! :D Just need to think of a good one.

quincy

Yes. I removed a few minutes ago the fixed label of "member" that had been attached to my account and that was keeping my status from updating. Well-known member must be a new rank they came up with for this forum update. And I get to use an avatar now! Yay! :D Just need to think of a good one.
Interesting.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
And just for you!

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I imagine it's for all site-vetted members...at least, that would make sense to me.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
I imagine it's for all site-vetted members...at least, that would make sense to me.
That is my title by default at the moment. But the feature allows me to specify any title I want. I just haven't thought of a cool one to use. Check your account and see if it specifies your title in a "custom title" line. If it does, your title is set to that and won't ever change. Eliminate that, and you'll see whatever the default title is for you (might still be the same one) when you pull up your posts. Put something else in the custom title line and bam, you have a special title!

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
OG doesn't have that ...she is still a SR....

Perhaps it's for member that reach a 1000 posts and Sr. status will be a different # now?
Could be - but TM said he had to do something proactively. Time will tell...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">