• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Missed Paycheck Payback

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
As a "director" of the company, YOU should vehemently fight any "shady" practices, as you may end up with some liability for those acts.

JSmith15

As a "director" of the company, YOU should vehemently fight any "shady" practices, as you may end up with some liability for those acts.
I have no ownership share in the company. There is a group of owners and they make those decisions. I make decisions within my department, but not issues like this.

LdiJ

I do not think that he is a director as if he was a member of the board of directors. What he seems to be describing is director as a supervising management title.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I do not think that he is a director as if he was a member of the board of directors. What he seems to be describing is director as a supervising management title.
I agree - especially in light of the OP's response over two hours ago :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">