• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

misuse of government property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ruth salvatore

will keep you posted. i will talk to the lawyer on monday after he has talked to the DA.

M

maxim2

Ruth:

They are probably all scratching their heads over this, there was no money lost, yet using the credit card for personal use could be considered misuse of government propetry, but it probably was never put in writing as a policy.

ruth salvatore said:
mike101: i finally had a brief conversation with our attorney! he said that my husband did break the law but that because he paid the money back when it was due does not show "criminal intent to defraud" and that is what the da would have to prove in order to convict him of a felony. he also said that the da shares jurisdiction with the us attorney in this matter. i learn a new thing everyday. will know more on monday after our attorney talks to the da's office.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">