• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mold Issues in Apartment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay-Pari'e

Souix said:
***Nope thats not what you wrote. Remember I have a copy of the email from last night. If it wasn't bad, why did you delete it? Nevermind, as IAAL said in one of your other threads, you are not worth my time***

Well, if it is not what I wrote then post them. There is only one or two innocent posts, so either post them or stop pretending.

Again...I deleted my posts after you claimed I was wasting your time and started with the "Forum Troll" statement... That I am not, nor a Callie.

Regulars can surely twist things.

You have been asked to post them.

Souix

--PARIDISE-- said:
Well, if it is not what I wrote then post them. There is only one or two innocent posts, so either post them or stop pretending.

Again...I deleted my posts after you claimed I was wasting your time and started with the "Forum Troll" statement... That I am not, nor a Callie.

Regulars can surely twist things.

You have been asked to post them.

***Oh please, I thought you were going to quit responding to this thread. I cannot post an email message, I can only forward it to the moderator which I have done. Go away, troll, you said you were going to stop responding so DO IT! The question has been answered!***

Shay-Pari'e

Yes you can....Copy and paste.

You received a notification that I responded to your thread, you do not have my address on it.

It is obvious you just want to continue childish name calling, and that I will not do.

Souix

--PARIDISE-- said:
Yes you can....Copy and paste.

You received a notification that I responded to your thread, you do not have my address on it.

It is obvious you just want to continue childish name calling, and that I will not do.

***Ok I will attempt to enlighten you. I cannot copy and paste your message because you deleted it. However, whenever someone posts a message to this thread it automatically gets sent to my email address. Not only is there notification but a copy of what you wrote in the body of the email. I tried to copy and paste that message but the link didn't work because you had deleted the message fairly promptly. So I saved the email and forwarded the whole thing to the Moderator of this website. Is it sinking in now? I have the email with your message on it. I don't have to go here to read your message. So basically what you have done is hijacked a good thread asking for legitimate advice and responded with inane advice and had become abusive in the process. Is your life that empty that you feel the need to do that? I feel sorry for you. Now please do what you say and stop posting to this thread. Your poor advice helps no one.***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">