• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mom in her last resource to avoid contempt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ricardo Gonez

Hi everyone, 1- My ex lived in broward county, I live in Palm beach county, we went to mediation, parenting plan completed and got my final judgement.
2- My ex moved to Orlando, fl. 3.5hrs away, with my permition, but with the condition that my ex and her boyfriend will travel dropp my daughter off on his way to see his kids that live in Miami. they have to past wher I live.
3- She failed to comply and I filed a Motion "refusing parenting plan and alienation". I went to court with my evidence, the judge grant my motion and foreced her to follow the parenting plan.
4- After several months, now for some reason my daughter doesn't want to get in the car and drive 3.5hrs. My ex has failed 4 times to bring my daughter, she blames my daughter not wanting to come. My daugther has changed and she doesnt want to speak to me and she told me that she doesn't wants to see me anymore. when I ask her what did I do wrong, she doesn't have a valid reason, its like her mom has brain washed my daugther.
5- This time I filed a Motion for contempt/enforcement on Oct 28. My ex has a lawyer and she filed a motion to transfer venue and Guardian Ad Litem on Sep 3. Oh! and yeah!! Im still waiting for a hearing and she already has a hearing on Sep. 19. My ex is questioning my living conditions and the fitness as a parent.
*What are the chances that she be granted her Motion to transfer the case to Orlando?
*What else could I do?
My daughter is 14yrs old

Last edited:

LdiJ

Hi everyone, 1- My ex lived in broward county, I live in Palm beach county, we went to mediation, parenting plan completed and got my final judgement.
2- My ex moved to Orlando, fl. 3.5hrs away, with my permition, but with the condition that my ex and her boyfriend will travel dropp my daughter off on his way to see his kids that live in Miami. they have to past wher I live.
3- She failed to comply and I filed a Motion "refusing parenting plan and alienation". I went to court with my evidence, the judge grant my motion and foreced her to follow the parenting plan.
4- After several months, now for some reason my daughter doesn't want to get in the car and drive 3.5hrs. My ex has failed 4 times to bring my daughter, she blames my daughter not wanting to come. My daugther has changed and she doesnt want to speak to me and she told me that she doesn't wants to see me anymore. when I ask her what did I do wrong, she doesn't have a valid reason, its like her mom has brain washed my daugther.
5- This time I filed a Motion for contempt/enforcement on Oct 28. My ex has a lawyer and she filed a motion to transfer venue and Guardian Ad Litem on Sep 3. Oh! and yeah!! Im still waiting for a hearing and she already has a hearing on Sep. 19. My ex is questioning my living conditions and the fitness as a parent.
*What are the chances that she be granted her Motion to transfer the case to Orlando?
*What else could I do?
How old is your daughter?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">