• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

money for nothing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rainbow21

I live in Florida and was rear ended by some driving a "nice car". Florida is also a No Fault state. However when you rear end someone it is obviously someones fault. I was stopped at a red light. Florida does recognize the person doing the rear ending to be the party responsible. Although my accident was not a critical one, I did get injured and the limit their auto insurance will not compensate for my medical bills, lost wages, permanent injuries and pain and suffering. Does that sound fair? Because some shmuck wasn't paying attention to the road I am and screwed. Not all people are out to get rich quick off auto accidents. you can't get rich off auto accidents. Because you can not put a price on your health. Lose Lose situation If you are concerned that this person is not really injured, leave that for the Doctors to decide.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">