• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

more issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommyto 2

Okay - to many thoughts - BrokeBack Mountain put me over the top. I see nightmares in my future.
Wileybunch - I was told that the emails, although harassing were not enough for a restraining order since we have kids together. They may though help me in obtaining sole custody. I hope they end up biting him in is a@@ or in this case his Whack-A-Mole (that was for you Baystate)!!!

TinkerBelleLuvr

mommyto2,

I truly believe that the judges get mighty tired of seeing you come before them for the same issue. In my case, I kept having visits from CPS. When I'd had the last visiter in 2004, I apologized to her about getting called because of a custody issue. She did her investigation and we both got hauled in front of the head honchos of both CPS and FOC. They put it on the line to daddy dearest that he continued on this path and HE would be charged with child abuse.

The judge yelled at both of us in court because they were tired of seeing us. My X goes pro se with NO CLUE of the rules of the court. My attorney blasts him and he still hasn't learned. I just tread lightly her and tow the line with my contacts.

Basically, the behaviour of the X will make a difference. He will eventually be required to pay for your attorney feels :D:D:D

TCool

TCool, I think you are taking this too personally. I'm really trying to help OP understand
No, not taking it personally at all. Just like to debate :p

Anyway, I don't see how you can help the OP understand when you don't understand yourself. In fact, I think OP understood very well what I was saying without your help. And, if you are using what CJane said as an example of what you are tyring to help her understand then why were you discussing things I said?

Anywho, I have a question. Are judges allowed to change parenting time based on being sick of someone bringing the same accusations to court over and over? (just curious, NOT SUGGESTING THAT THIS SHOULD HAPPEN TO OP'S EX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">