• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mother want settle father estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bamaforjan

Alabama
My father died in July 1968 without a will. He left behind a wife a 4 small children, 3, 8, 9, 10. Which now I am 47, when he died there was money and property, vechicle, guns, houses, that he left behind. My mother does have much left because she has given it to the the oldest and the youngest children. In 1978 we gave her a deed to the 2 acres that the house is on and put my sisters name it because she was under and they the land was in another deed and they was going to take it. But the deed was alter in 1984 to show my brother a single man because he was married when my sister and I signed the deed in 1978. Which now she said she goes by the new law that changed in 1984 about real estate. She has also left me out of her will which include my father things can she do that because the property does not have her name on the deeds. It has my fathers name and hiers. Please help me she gave me to my aunt when my father died and she has never gave me nothing from him. I want something of my fathers am I in titled to something or can she do this.What is the name of your state?

BelizeBreeze

Beside the fact that this drivel is barely readable, the plain fact is, you are entitled to nothing that your mother doesn't want to give you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">